Benefits of PALA Membership:
- Membership in the only state Association exclusively dedicated to the interests of Assisted Living Residences and Personal Care Homes.
- Membership in the state Association that is dedicated toward encompassing a "resident-centered care" philosophy.
- Website – with more information regarding public policy, conferences, and member concerns. Updated frequently, PALA’s new website will allow members to be “in the know” at all times through our PALA "Portal".
- Member Alerts for member concerns/questions.
- Spring Conference and Fall Conferences. PALA Members enjoy discounts on registration that are unavailable to non-members.
- Training Sessions throughout the year!
- Members can attend our Lunch and Learn Plus Regional Networking Meetings at no cost.
- Updates". Emailed to all PALA members, this is a one-stop email briefing to get updated on all the latest from PALA - includes education updates, public policy updates, and updates from PALA's national affiliate Argentum
- Resource for regulatory or operational questions or concerns
- Referral source for potential residents
For Provider Membership application: Click Here